Home » Latest, Transfers » Latest Transfer News – Thursday 28 November 2013

Chelsea have held secret talks about a £30million January move for Porto striker Jackson Martinez. (Daily Mirror)

Tottenham are ready to make a January swoop on Basel for Chelsea’s Champions League slayer Mohamed Salah. (Daily Mirror)

Newcastle will fight off bids for midfield star Yohan Cabaye in January – but are almost certain to lose him in the summer. (Daily Mirror)

Liverpool striker Fabio Borini, currently out on loan to Sunderland, wants a transfer home to Italy in January according to his agent. (Daily Mirror)

Fulham are ready to fend off interest from Liverpool and Manchester United in wonderkid striker Moussa Dembele. (Daily Mirror)

Juventus midfield playmaker Andrea Pirlo should test himself by moving to the Premier League, insists former Juve player Marco Tardelli. (Daily Mirror)

David Ginola has thrown his hat into the ring for the Tottenham Hotspur manager’s job – one day. (Daily Mirror)

Liverpool defender Kolo Toure has taken a swipe a his former employers Manchester City, saying they must be “kicking themselves” for letting him leave. (Daily Mirror)

Luis Enrique, the former Roma coach, is being considered by Tottenham if they decide to part company with Andre Villas-Boas. (Daily Mail)

Chelsea and Manchester United are among the clubs being linked with Sevilla left-back Alberto Moreno, who is still eligible to feature in this year’s Champions League. (Daily Mail)

Liverpool are set to look again at Chelsea left-back Ryan Bertrand, with the Blues likely to demand £8million for his services. (Daily Telegraph)

Napoli are considering a £10million move for Manchester City’s Javi Garcia. (The Sun)

Arsenal are being linked, again, to Basle right-back Fabian Schar. (The Metro)

West Ham and Newcastle are being linked with a move for Chris Samba, who is said to be homesick. (Daily Express)

Manchester United have Brazilian international Alex Sandro on their radar. (Daily Express)

Chelsea lead the chase for Croatian Ivan Rakitic ahead of Manchester United and Liverpool. (Daily Express)

Man United are in contact with the Brazilian FA over a deal to sign Cruzeiro’s 24-year-old forward Everton Ribeiro, who is is only 60% owned by the club, with the other 40% owned by a third party. (Daily Star)

Real Betis winger Alvaro Vadillo, 19, would be interested in joining Arsenal, according to his agent. (IBT)

Wigan will complete the loan signing of Manchester United striker Will Keane, 20, in the next 24 hours but have been thwarted in their efforts to extend Marc Albrighton’s loan from Aston Villa. (Daily Mail)

Stoke chairman Peter Coates wants goalkeeper Asmir Begovic, 26, who has been linked with a £15m move to Manchester City in January, to remain at the club until the end of the season at least. (Stoke Sentinel)

Tags:

Related Posts

No comments yet... Be the first to leave a reply!

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.