Home » Latest, Transfers » Latest Transfer News – Tuesday 07 January 2014

David Moyes has around £100million to salvage Manchester United’s season , but has been told not to spend it on “quick-fixes”. (Daily Mirror)

Juan Mata will hold showdown talks about his Chelsea future this week with Atletico Madrid ready to pounce. (Daily Mirror)

Liverpool’s pursuit of Barcelona forward Cristian Tello and Basel winger Mohamed Salah may be postponed until the summer. (Daily Mirror)

Crystal Palace boss Tony Pulis is plotting an ambitious loan bid for Chelsea striker Demba Ba. (Daily Mirror)

Liverpool may be thwarted in their attempts to sign Chelsea full-back Ryan Bertrand this month – the Londoners are understood to be less than impressed with the way their winger Victor Moses’ season-long loan at Anfield has progressed. (Daily Mirror)

Hull face opposition from Newcastle and Stoke in the race to sign West Bromwich Albion striker Shane Long. (Daily Mirror)

New Cardiff boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is being kept waiting on the planned loan signing of Manchester United’s Wilfried Zaha – until the champions know the extent of his fellow winger Nani’s hamstring injury. (Daily Mirror)

Thomas Ince is prepared to snub Swansea to see out his contract at Blackpool. (Daily Mirror)

Newcastle’s chances of signing Montpellier star Remy Cabella have improved after the Ligue 1 strugglers signed a possible replacement for their chief playmaker. (Daily Mirror)

QPR boss Harry Redknapp is hoping he can pinch Carlton Cole – by offering him a longer contract than the rest-of-the-season deal West Ham are expected to table. (Daily Mirror)

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is moving in on his first signings for Cardiff – midfielders Magnus Wolff Eikrem (now of Heerenveen) and Mats Moller Daehli, who both played for him at Norweigan side Molde. (Daily Mirror)

Fulham defender Dan Burn will hold talks with boss Rene Meulensteen to see whether he will return to Birmingham for another loan spell. (Daily Mirror)

QPR defender Oguchi Onyewu is poised to leave Loftus Road when his contract expires later this month. (Daily Mirror)

Real Madrid boss Carlo Ancelotti has said no players will coming in or out of Real Madrid in January, meaning Manchester United will once again miss out on Fabio Coentrao. (Metro).

David Moyes has sent a scouting party to watch Atletico Madrid striker Diego Costa, and Atheltic Bilbao’s Ander Herrera, who Manchester United missed out on in the summer. (Daily Mail).

Inter Milan say they will not be selling Fredy Guarin, calling off a host of Premier League clubs who were reportedly interested, including Spurs and Chelsea. (Daily Express).

Stoke and West Ham are both after Claude Dielna, the 26-year-old Olympiakos defender. (Talksport).

Moyes has given the club a list of targets that include 21-year-old Atletico Madrid midfielder Koke, Borussia Dortmund duo Marco Reus, 24, and Ilkay Gundogan, 23, Porto’s Eliaquim Mangala, 22, and 18-year-old Southampton left-back Luke Shaw, but they may not be available until the summer. (Daily Express)

Tottenham’s record £30m signing Erik Lamela, 21, only signed for the club last summer but could be on the move with his agent speaking to Serie A sides Inter Milan and Lazio about taking the winger on loan for the rest of the season. (The Sun)

Borussia Monchengladbach goalkeeper Marc-Andre ter Stegen insists it was a ‘hard decision’ to reject a new contract at the club amid reports the 21-year-old will join Barcelona at the end of the season. (Skysports)

Danish goalkeeper Anders Lindegaard, 29, insists he will not quit Manchester United despite making just two appearances so far this season. (daily Star)

 

Tags:

Related Posts

No comments yet... Be the first to leave a reply!

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.