Home » Featured, Latest, Transfers » Latest Transfer News – Monday 06 January 2014

QPR hope Nikica Jelavic is heading their way after Everton striker’s brace knocks them out of the Cup. (Daily Mirror)

Crystal Palace plot £3million move for Blackburn Rovers captain Scott Dann. (Daily Mirror)

Everton are close to Aiden McGeady transfer as Roberto Martinez looks to secure pre-contract agreement. (Daily Mirror)

Hull plot Jack Hobbs auction as Tigers target move for Wigan’s Chilean wide man Jean Beausejour. (Daily Mirror)

Liverpool and Spurs eye Salomon Kalou transfer as former Chelsea forward plots Premier League return. (Daily Mirror)

Liverpool close in on transfer for MK Dons’ Dele Alli after Brendan Rodgers keeps tabs on starlet. (Daily Mirror)

West Brom and Swansea target Sunderland’s Jack Colback as midfielder’s contract runs down. (Daily Mirror)

Monaco plot Thomas Ince transfer with Blackpool winger eyeing foreign move as contract ticks down. (Daily Mirror)

Norwich will give QPR stiff competition in the race to sign Everton’s Johnny Heitinga, but West Ham are out of contention. (Daily Mail).

Robert Lewandowski’s move to Bayern Munich could leave Mario Mandzukic out of favour at the club, and Arsenal and Man United are reportedly monitoring the situation. (Daily Express).

Cardiff City are the favourites to sign Wilfried Zaha on loan until the end of the season. (Daily Mail).

Manchester United target Fabio Coentrao has been told he can leave Real Madrid for £12million. (Daily Mirror)

Liverpool’s Luis Suarez has £70million release clause in his new Reds contract. (Daily Mirror)

Aston Villa are plotting a move for Steven Defour as the Porto midfielder looks to enhance his World Cup chances. (Daily Mirror)

Kevin de Bruyne is eyeing Chelsea exit in order to save his World Cup hopes, with Wolfsburg heading the queue. (Daily Mirror)

Leicester City are eyeing Kevin Phillips signing following veteran striker’s Crystal Palace release. (Daily Mirror)

Galatasaray are plotting a £10million deal for John Terry as Turkish giants look to lure Chelsea skipper away from Stamford Bridge. (Daily Mirror)

Chelsea are set to offer Gary Cahill a new four-year contract to keep defender at Stamford Bridge. (Daily Mirror)

Chelsea defender Kenneth Omeruo is set to join Middlesbrough on loan for the rest of the season. (Daily Mirror)

Tottenham are eyeing Juventus duo Mirko Vucinic and Fabio Quagliarellato replace Toronto-bound Jermain Defoe. (Daily Mirror)

Wilfried Zaha is being targeted by Manchester United old boy Ole Gunnar Solskjaerfor a loan to Cardiff City. (Daily Mirror)

Chelsea are mulling a Luke Shaw swap deal that would see Blues left-back Ryan Bertrand join Southampton. (Daily Mirror)

Arsenal are plotting a move for Reading goalkeeper Alex McCarthy. (Daily Mirror)

Chelsea are ready to pounce with a £30million bid for Wayne Rooney if the Manchester United forward’s proposed new contract talks hit the buffers. (Mail on Sunday)

Rafa Benitez’s Napoli want to take Juan Mata on loan from Chelsea. (Mail on Sunday)

Chelsea are considering a move for Nantes centre-half Papy Djilobodji. (Daily Star on Sunday)

Southampton striker Rickie Lambert wants to move to West Ham in an £8m deal but Saints will not allow him to go before they sign another forward. (Sun on Sunday)

Newcastle are pondering a loan move for Borussia Monchengladbach’s Luuk de Jong, 23, having previously tried to sign the Dutch striker in 2012 when he was at FC Twente. (The Sun)

Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers has dismissed rumours that he would allow winger Raheem Sterling, 19, to go out on loan this month. (Talksport)

Cardiff manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has moved to make former Manchester United academy players Magnus Wolff Eikrem, 23, and Mats Moller Daehli, 18, his first signings. Midfielder Eikrem is due to arrive from Heerenveen for £2m with Daehli coming from his former club Molde. (Daily Mail)

Derby chief executive Sam Rush has told suitors of teenage midfielder Will Hughes, who are believed to include Liverpool, Arsenal and Manchester United, that the 18-year-old will not be leaving Pride Park in January. (Daily Star)

Former Tottenham boss Andre Villas-Boas, sacked by the White Hart Lane club in December, has emerged as a contender to succeed Massimiliano Allegri as manager of AC Milan when the Italian coach steps down at the end of this season. (The Times)

Tags:

Related Posts

No comments yet... Be the first to leave a reply!

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.