Home » Featured, Latest, Transfers » Latest Transfer News – Sunday 17 November 2017

Daley BlindManchester United want to bring defender Jonny Evans back to Old Trafford, two and a half years after selling the 29-year-old to West Brom – but Manchester City and Arsenal are also interested. (Sunday Mirror)

But the Baggies are ready to make a final contract offer to Northern Ireland international Evans in a bid to repel other clubs. (Sunday Telegraph)

Juventus appear willing to sell defender Alex Sandro but Chelsea, who failed to sign the 26-year-old Brazil international in the summer, face competition from Manchester City, Manchester United and Paris St-Germain. (Sunday Express)

Daniel Sturridge has been told he can leave Liverpool on loan next month by manager Jurgen Klopp as the 28-year-old England striker looks to rescue a World Cup spot. (Sun on Sunday)

Meanwhile,Klopp has ruled out RB Leipzig and Guinea midfielder Naby Keita, 22, joining the Reds in January. (Daily Star Sunday)

Manchester United are weighing up making an offer of nearly £30m for Bordeaux’s Brazilian winger Malcom, 20, in the January transfer window. (Sunday Times)

Manchester City have watched Augsburg’s German left-back Philipp Max, 24, as they look for cover for injured France defender Benjamin Mendy. (Mail on Sunday)

Everton manager Sam Allardyce is targeting a reunion with Crystal Palace and Belgium striker Christian Benteke, 27, when the transfer window opens next month. (Sunday Mirror)

And Allardyce will have to sacrifice a midfielder if Everton are to sign Sevilla’s France international Steven Nzonzi, 29. (Daily Star Sunday)

West Ham manager David Moyes is ready to make a £15m bid for 27-year-old Bournemouth and Republic of Ireland midfielder Harry Arter. (Sun on Sunday)

Southampton boss Mauricio Pellegrino has not ruled out selling Netherlands defender Virgil van Dijk 26, in January. (Liverpool Echo)

Inter Milan and Barcelona are monitoring the situation of 27-year-old Manchester United and Netherlands defender Daley Blind. (Calciomercato)

Arsenal and Chelsea are going head to head over 20-year-old Bayer Leverkusen’s Jamaican winger Leon Bailey. (Mirror)

Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola has refused to rule out a January move for 28-year-old Arsenal and Chile forward Alexis Sanchez. (Sky Sports)

Chelsea manager Antonio Conte has emerged as the latest possible successor to Real Madrid boss Zinedine Zidane, whose contract is up at the end of the season. (Sun on Sunday)

Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho’s future at Old Trafford is coming under increasing scrutiny following recent controversies which have involved the club. (Sunday Express)

Former West Ham manager Slaven Bilic says he is “ready to manage again”, six weeks after being sacked by the London club. (Mail on Sunday)

Cristiano Ronaldo and his boss Zinedine Zidane are in agreement the 32-year-old Real Madrid and Portugal forward should retire at the Bernabeu. (FourFourTwo)

Carlo Ancelotti will return to Stamford Bridge and be appointed Chelsea’s new manager before the start of next season. (Daily Record)

Monaco winger Thomas Lemar, 22, is wanted by Chelsea, who are preparing a player-plus-cash deal involving striker Michy Batshuayi. (Daily Mirror)

Batshuayi, 24, hopes to leave Chelsea on loan next month to ease fears over losing his place in Belgium’s World Cup squad. (London Evening Standard)

Armenia midfielder Henrikh Mkhitaryan, 28, was dropped by Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho after a row between the two men during a video analysis session at the club’s training ground last month. (ESPN)

Arsenal will hold contract talks with 25-year-old midfielder Jack Wilshere before the end of the month. (London Evening Standard)

Manchester United boss Mourinho is open to making signings next month, despite not being a fan of the January window. (Daily Mail)

Real Madrid boss Zinedine Zidane says Liverpool forward Mohamed Salah “is a player I rate a lot” following the Egyptian’s national team coach, Hector Cuper, saying the Spanish club were going to make a move for the 25-year-old. (Sun)

Arsenal could lose eight players next summer as boss Arsene Wenger braces himself for his biggest-ever squad shake-up. (Daily Mirror)

Crystal Palace are targeting £10m-rated Monaco forward Guido Carrillo, 26. (ESPN)

Liverpool and Tottenham have been warned 20-year-old Fiorentina winger Federico Chiesa will cost them at least £53m. (La Stampa, via Talksport)

West Brom will look to sign defender Ahmed Hegazi, 26, on a permanent deal when the transfer window opens. (Birmingham Mail)

Liverpool midfielder Marko Grujic, 21, is wanted by Brighton and Aston Villa on loan in January. (Liverpool Echo)

Newcastle boss Rafael Benitez has been given the go-ahead to identify January transfer targets despite the ongoing uncertainty over the club’s ownership. (ESPN)

The uncertainty of Leicester City striker Islam Slimani’s future has alerted Stoke, Watford and West Brom as well as the 29-year-old’s former club Sporting Lisbon. (the Sun)

Aston Villa manager Steve Bruce has ruled out a January move for Bournemouth striker Lewis Grabban, 29, who is currently on loan at Sunderland. (Birmingham Mail)

West Ham could sell Domingos Quina, 18, and Liverpool are strong contenders to sign the Portugal Under-20 international. (Daily Mail)

Argentina legend Diego Maradona says he told Real Madrid to sign Kylian Mbappe, 18, before Paris St-Germain did, but Los Blancos refused because of Cristiano Ronaldo. (AS, via Goal)

Crystal Palace are thinking of selling the naming rights to Selhurst Park to help fund a £100m renovation of their stadium. (The Times)

Manchester United have made an enquiry about 29-year-old Chelsea and Brazil midfielder Willian. (Daily Mail)

United boss Jose Mourinho is also ready to offload 28-year-old Armenia midfielder Henrikh Mkhitaryan in the summer and wants to sign Arsenal and Germany playmaker Mesut Ozil, 29, as his replacement. (Daily Mirror)

Chelsea could use Belgium striker Michy Batshuayi, 24, as part of a deal with Monaco for 22-year-old France winger Thomas Lemar, who is also a target for Liverpool and Arsenal. (The Sun)

Atletico Madrid manager Diego Simeone has reassured France forward Antoine Griezmann he will eventually be allowed to leave the La Liga club. (Daily Mail via L’Equipe)

Tags:

Related Posts

No comments yet... Be the first to leave a reply!

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.